Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Themed Arcade Stick


THE ULTIMATE ARCADE STICK!

If you've been keeping up with my blog you'd know that I own an Arcade Stick that I've been modding for a while now. Although changing the buttons and part of the joystick was easy, placing the artwork was proofing to be a challenge and would probably cost me a lot of money just purchasing the right material for it. 

With this in mind, I decided to finally sell my Mayflash F300 so I could buy the F500 version since it's much easier to place the artwork. And honestly, I'm glad I got it because now I finally own a Super Smash Bros Ultimate Arcade Stick themed Arcade Stick!


It's still not exactly what I had in mind but it's getting close! Next time I show it I will have that red button replaced for a black one and print a new artwork that's not as dark while making sure that the holes are in the right place (had a couple of issues with that this time)!


Modding the F500 was as easy as the F300 and if you want to learn more I wrote a bit about it a couple of months ago and you can read it here. If you have any questions just ask!

Also, let me know what you think of my new Arcade Stick! And, if you want more useful information about arcade sticks, in general, why not go to www.bestarcadesticks.com for a quick read!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Hot Posts

random/hot-posts