Subscribe Us

Header Ads

New Nintendo 2DS XL or Nintendo Switch?

New Nintendo 2DS XL


I BOUGHT A 2DS XL? WHY?

This seems like an odd choice to some. The Switch is the latest Nintendo's home console and it has proven itself to be a must buy for any Nintendo fan. Even I want one and was considering buying it until recently. Don't get me wrong, I think that the Switch is an amazing console and it has a lot of potential but it's still missing something for me

Growing up I never cared much for Nintendo home consoles. I had a Nintendo 64 but I only had two games on it. Those being Pokémon Snap and Mario Party 2. I played them a lot but not as much as I played on my Saturn or Dreamcast. And even more than those two, I played my GameBoy Color.

The GameBoy Color forged my love for handhelds. And since then I've played on almost every Nintendo's flagship handhelds, like the GameBoy Advance SP, the Nintendo DS and later the Nintendo 2DS. This allowed me to grow up alongside some of my favorite franchises like Pokémon.

I know that the Switch has games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, which is on its way, way but honestly those games don't mean much to me. I want to play them because they look beautiful and the gameplay seems fun but still it's not enough reason to buy a Switch right now, for me of course. And I know that the Switch has many more games and I truly want to try a handful of them, but again, there are no exclusive titles that appeal to me that much.

Monter Hunter Stories SMT 4

So, what could make me want to really buy a Switch? Well, a Pokémon game would make me buy one ASAP. And I know that a Pokémon game is currently in production for the Switch but I still need to see some screens first! Until then I'll keep playing on my New Nintendo 2DS XL, which I adore by the way! It's so sexy and the games play much smoother! Until I buy a Switch games like Monster Hunter Stories, Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse, Metroid Samus Returns, and Pokémon Ultra Sun will provide me with a lot of fun gameplay!




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Hot Posts

random/hot-posts