Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Unboxing: Loot Crate Investigate

Loot Crate Items

Loot Crate came late! Again? I don't know what is going on but they are coming in later and later! Loot Crate Investigate was from April and I only got it recently. But as always the wait was worth it. This month's loot featured items from the X-files, Stranger Things, Batman and Jessica Jones. Out of all the goods I only got disappointed with one of them so let us start with that!


THE X-FILES



The X-Files Pencil Case

From The X-Files we got this Pencil Set with iconic phrases like 'I want to believe'', 'The truth is out there'', ''Trust no one'' and ''That's why they put the ''I'' in F.B.I.''. I like them but they did not blow me away. I was expecting something more alien related. But now I have four more pencils to write the drafts of these articles!

STRANGER THINGS


Stranger Things T-Shirt

If you ask me what was the best series of 2016 I would have to answer Stranger Things. I'm very glad to get a t-shirt of it that features such an awesome art style. The art style is actually inspired by a comic book, Uncanny X-Men #134. All those colors in the black shirt create a contrast that makes the Demogorgon feel very menacing. But even better is Eleven! She really stands out and you can almost feel her power! 


BATMAN



Batman Color Changing Mug

Batman Color Changing Mug

Tea and cookies will never be the same again. I've never had a color-changing mug so I am quite happy that my first one belongs to a franchise that I really like. Batman! Seeing Joker's green gas slowly appear alongside the Batman light sign is so fulfilling. Really, really, really well-done mug.


JESSICA JONES



Jessica Jones Figure

Jessica Jones was the only franchise that I had no clue what it was. All I knew was that it had a series on Netflix. Since I hate to get stuff that I have zero connection with I decided to watch the entire show before Loot Crate arrived. I am so glad that I did that. Turns out that Jessica Jones is an investigator with superpowers! That is why you see her knocking down a wall with her foot. I couldn't be happier with this figure, it is flawless!


PIN AND BOX



As always Loot Crate comes with a pin that fits its theme. Since the theme is Investigate they decided to include a cute tape recorder pin! Also, the box can be shaped into a very cool investigation box! In it, you will find everything you need to solve any crime I'm sure! 


Book and Pin

Investigation Box



Final Thoughts


Once again I loved the content except for The X-Files Pencil Set. I still think that the content of this box is worth the price they are asking for. Again, if you never ordered a Loot Crate you should do it but only if you like the geeky stuff of course. This May's theme is Guardians and will feature loot from franchises like Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, Destiny and The Goonies. I can't wait to get my hands on that crate!




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Hot Posts

random/hot-posts